Welcome to the Bellingham Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.
Confirm your incident is none of the following before filing online:
After filing a report
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime.
Review the entire list with definitions and examples as you begin the reporting process. If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, call the Bellingham Police Department (emergency 9-1-1; non-emergency 360.778.8800) to file your report.