Rent this unique venue in the heart of downtown for your next celebration! Depot Market square is available throughout the year to host festivals, benefits, meetings, weddings, receptions and other parties. Its beautiful glass and steel construction lend it the flexibility to be the perfect venue for any gathering.
Please check availability on our EZ Reg website, or contact the Parks & Recreation Main Office. Rental requests must be submitted with an application:
The facility includes a 5,200 square foot building with restrooms and a small prep kitchen and a 15,000 square foot courtyard with 8,200 square feet of covered shelters to provide event-related activity space.
|Monday - Thursday||$75 per hour / $700 all day||$100 per hour / not available all day|
|Friday -Sunday||$100 per hour / $1000 all day||$130 per hour / $1300 all day|
- The facility is available for evening rentals only (after 5 p.m.) on Farmers' Market Saturdays, April through December.
- Tables and chairs are not provided.
- Your rental fee includes electricity, water, garbage and recycling. Parking is not included.
- Set up and clean up must be completed within your rental time.
- Alcohol service is permitted only with the City's express permission; additional insurance and permits are required.
- Reservations can be made up to 12 months in advance.