The Sehome Hill Arboretum is an area preserved in a natural state devoted to education, recreation, and research in accordance with sound ecological concepts.
Please observe the following rules:
- Leashed dogs are allowed on primary trails. Please pick up pet waste and pack out or dispose in garbage cans.
- Pedestrians have the right-of-way on trails. Bicycles must give an audible signal as you approach and prior to passing a pedestrian.
- Pack out garbage or use garbage receptacles
The following is prohibited:
- Smoking or vaping
- Removal or destruction of natural vegetation
- Fires or fireworks
- Overnight camping
- Motor vehicles, horses, or bicycles on trails (restricted to main roadway)
- Discharging of firearms
- Dogs on all secondary trails
- Feeding wildlife
- Organized racing or other commercial activities without prior approval
Bellingham Municipal Code 8.04, 8.16