1. No food or drink allowed within 6 feet of the pools.
2. Patrons must shower before entering swimming pools.
3. All patrons must walk at all times in locker room and pool deck areas.
4. No street shoes are allowed within six (6) feet of pools.
5. Proper swimming attire must be worn.
6. All children age six (6) and under are required to have an adult in the water, within arms reach at all
times regardless of swimming ability.
7. Incontinent patrons must either wear a swim diaper or plastic pants with elastic waist and leg bands.
8. Only one diver will be allowed on the diving board including stairs at a time and may only bounce once
on diving board.
9. Divers must dive straight off the end of the diving board only.
10.There is no swimming in the dive tank while the diving board is in use.
11. Swimmers must be at least forty-eight (48) inches tall to go down the water slide regardless of
12. Swimmers must ride feet first only on the water slide.
13.One person is permitted on the slide at a time.
14. Smoking is not permitted in the facility.
15. Floatation aids may be permitted with adult supervision and subject to lifeguard discretion.
16. Swimmers must be sixteen (16) years of age to go in the hydrotherapy pool.
17.Towels are not provided; please be sure to bring your own.
18.Absolutely no glass or porcelain items of any kind are permitted on pool deck, including breakable
19.The Arne Hanna Aquatic Center will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
20.Rentals may not flow into another swim session, food and clean up must occur during your rental time.
21.The Arne Hanna Aquatic Center reserves the right to refuse admittance to the pool, or to expel from the
pool any person who, in the judgment of the supervisor, is not desirable due to misconduct or who
constitutes a health hazard to other participants in the program.
22.All fees are payable in advance unless special arrangements have been approved through the Aquatics
Manager and listed on the rental contract.