Permit Counter Closure (Temporary)
To our valued customers: Considering the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation, we have made the decision to close the Permit Center to walk-in customers until further notice.
Stay Home, Stay Healthy
Governor Inslee issued a "Stay Home, Stay Healthy" directive on March 23, 2020 - click here to read more about the current construction activity restrictions.
We Can Still Serve You
- eTrakit: Visit https://www.permits.cob.org/epermits to apply for "over the counter" permits as well as signs and reroofs. Also, inspections can be scheduled and revisions for existing building permits can be uploaded online. ** ALL APPLICATIONS ARE STILL BEING ACCEPTED AND REVIEWED!!**
- Email: Reach out to email@example.com with any quesitons or to send in applications and plans for all other building and land use permits
- Phone: Call 360-778-8300 with general permit questions - Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm
- Rental Registration: Connect with a Rental Registration Team Member at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-778-8361
- Inspection Questions: Call 360-778-8363 between 7:30am-8:30am to connect with a Building or Electrical Inspector. * Due to the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of our customers and inspectors, the City will not be able to perform inspections for occupied residences. Please contact the inspection line to discuss alternate options for your inspection for allowed projects.
- City IQ: Visit https://www.cob.org/services/maps/online-mapping for property information, utility locates, zoning information and more
**PLEASE NOTE: The phone inspection scheduling service is down indefinitely. Please schedule your inspections online at permits.cob.org or by calling the Permit Center during business hours at least one day in advance (360) 778-8300.
Hours: CLOSED to walk-in customers!
Available By Phone: 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; and 9:30am - 4:30pm on Wednesday.
Contact us: (360) 778-8300 or email@example.com | more contact info