Stormwater Hotline

Call the Stormwater Hotline to report any type of pollution. Also call 911 for hazardous material spills. Do not clean up the material if it is unsafe to do so. Staff at the hotline can direct you to the appropriate agency to help with non-stormwater pollution.

Call (360) 778-7979 or report online:

  • Activities that allow any waste water to flow to a storm drain or water body:
    • Car washing
    • Pressure washing
    • Carpet cleaning
    • Paint chipping, sanding or pressure washing
    • Cleaning of painting materials
    • Hazardous material spills
    • Over watering a lawn, allowing water to flow into the street and storm drain  
  • Car leaks
  • Pet waste complaints
  • Improper storage of oil, pesticides, dirt, fertilizer, and other materials
  • Erosion of dirt or landscaping materials to a storm drain or water body
  • Dumping grass or other yard waste on public property or right of ways
  • Over use of fertilizers
  • Storm drains that are not working properly