Project Overview: ES-0553
This project includes pedestrian and bicycle facility improvements throughout Bellingham including a new sidewalk on the east side of 40th from Elwood to Fielding and improvements at the Grant/Kentucky intersection. This will improve pedestrian and bicycle access.
Funded by Street and Transportation Benefit District.
Project Status – July 2020
Accomplishments: Project bid and awarded.
Next Milestone: Sign contract and commence construction.
- 2020-2025 Transportation Improvement Program (PDF)
- Bellingham Bicycle Master Plan
- Bellingham Pedestrian Master Plan
- Status – Construction
- Contract Awarded – July 6, 2020
- Contract Amount – $1,338,403.40
- Contractor – Larry Brown Construction
- Vicinity Map
Freeman (Fritz) Anthony, PE
Transportation Planning contact: