Project Overview: ES-0503
This project address the pedestrian
access along Birchwood/Cedarwood
avenues near Northwest Avenue. Currently no
defined pedestrian path exists on the south side of Cedarwood Avenue to
Northwest Avenue and the access to the adjacent business does not meet current
standards. Sidewalk installation will remedy both of these issues. To provide safe pedestrian routes and connectivity to Squalicum
Parkway, a trail is also proposed. Funding comes from
Transportation Benefit District #1.
Status - May 2017
Accomplishments: Project Complete.
Next milestones: Complete As-builts
- Status - Finished
- Contract Awarded - February 6, 2017
- Contract Amount - $53,144
- Contractor - Bianchi Construction, Inc.
- Completion Date: May 5, 2017
- Final Contract Amount: $64,200
- Vicinity Map