Project Overview: EW-0230
The 2016 Water Main Replacement project is part of an annual program to replace aging water mains that are at the end of their lifecycle and require upgrades to better provide reliable water service. This project will replace water mains on West Holly Street from Central Avenue to Broadway, and on E Street from West Holly Street to Dupont Street. Construction is currently scheduled for November 2016 to April 2017.
Status - March 2018
Accomplishments: Warranty Repair - W Holly St at Whatcom Creek Bridge
Next Milestone: Restoration at warranty repair site.
- Status - Construction Complete
- Contract Awarded - October 24, 2016
- Contract Amount - $1,877,297.56
- Contractor - Ram Construction General Contractors
- Completion Date: August 25, 2017
- Final Contract Amount: $2,474,838.38
- Vicinity Map