Project Overview: ES-0547
Transportation Benefit District funded pedestrian and bike improvements throughout Bellingham. The purpose of this project is to improve safety and connectivity for pedestrian and bike travel. Possible challenges include available City right-of-way and the existing utilties.
Funding will be provided by Transportation Benefit District funds.
Status - July 2019
Accomplishments: 60% Design complete
Next Milestone: Complete 90% design and prepare bid documents.
- Status - construction pending
- Contract Awarded - July 15, 2019
- Contract Amount - $1,758,244
- Contractor - Larry Brown Construction
- Completion Date: November 2019
- Vicinity Map