Project Overview: EW-0233
Watermain replacement on E. Maplewood Street (6" cast iron 1926) from Northwest Ave to Meridian Street and Lorraine Ellis Court (4" cast iron, 1927.)
Funding from City water utility funds.
Status - May 2020
Accomplishment: Substantial project completion.
- Advertise for consultant qualifications
- Select consultant - Pacific Surveying & Engineering selected to provide professional design services. Consultant agreement executed
- Prepare scope of work and negotiate agreement
- Submit Inadvertent Discovery Plan
- Site survey
- Initiate design
- Design 30%
- Evaluate/select design alternatives
- Submit Design Report to Ecology for review
- Design 60%
- Ecology Design Report acceptance
- Submittal of permits
- Submit Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation (DAHP) cultural resource document
- Submittal of 90% Plans, Specifications and Estimate
- Project Advertisement for bids
- Council award of construction to Dawson Construction
- Construction start
Next Milestone: 1 Year Warranty Period.