Gasoline Storage Safety Rules
- Always store gasoline containers in a cool, well-ventilated area.
Keep them away from any source of heat or sparks, such as a water
heater, electric motor or car engine.
- Never store gasoline in the house. If you must store
gasoline, do so only in well-ventilated areas away from the house (e.g.
a garage or shed).
- Always store gas in approved safety containers.
- Gasoline should always be tightly sealed.
Seal both the spouts on the container and the vent.
- Never use glass or plastic bottles for gasoline storage.
- Always keep gasoline out of the reach of children.
- Keep gasoline locked up when not in use.