Skip to page contents
City of Bellingham, WA
Contact Us Site Map
You are here: Home) Services ) Safety ) Education ) Landlord/Apt Renters ) Cooking Inside Clubhouses & Recreational Areas

Cooking Inside Clubhouses & Recreational Areas

Cooking is a frequent cause of fire loss. Cooking which produces grease (i.e. frying, browning of meat) is not allowed unless an approved grease removal system and extinguishing system has been installed. When an extinguishing system has been installed, servicing every six months by a qualified contractor is required. All cooking areas, hood and ducts should be kept free of grease accumulation. 

Top of Page ^ Top of page