Holly and Commercial



Commercial, historic

 
Holly and Commercial, 2000

Whatcom Museum of History & Art

   
Wahl's Department Store, at Commercial and Holly streets, was locally owned and operated in Bellingham from 1906-1972.
This year 2000 photo shows how the US Bank building has replaced the Wahl's building.

 

MOVE SOUTH--

BACK TO MAP
--MOVE NORTH

Copyright © 2000. City of Bellingham