Skip to page contents
City of Bellingham, WA
Contact Us Site Map
You are here: Home) Services ) Online Payments ) Permits

Permit Online Payments

New Parking Permit

Apply and pay for a City parking permit

Renew Parking Permit

Renew an existing City parking permit


Pay for Fire Department permit fees

Non-Motorized, Hand-Carried Boats

Annual permit for canoes, kayaks, and rowboats

Motorized or Registered Boats

Annual permit for motorized boats and registered boats
Top of Page ^ Top of page