Time Payment Options
YOU MUST CHOOSE OPTION A OR OPTION B
WITHIN 60 DAYS:
To avoid additional fees and interest charges,
pay the balance due to the Court within 60 days by:
- Phone: (800) 701-8560 (24 hours/7 days a week – Bilingual operators
- Online: www.bellinghamtix.com
- Mail: 2014 C Street Bellingham, WA 98225 (check or money order
only, made payable to "BMC").
- In Person: 2014 C Street (Visa/MasterCard, cash, check, money
order, or cashier’s check). Building hours are 9:00am - 12:00pm and
1:00pm - 4:00pm (Mon. - Fri.).
Set up a payment agreement with Signal Credit Management Services
- (making payments through Signal will not affect your credit rating
unless your account becomes delinquent and is assigned to a collection
To sign up:
- Carefully read and complete the attached
Time Payment Collection Application.
- Mail the following to Signal:
- Completed application
- One-time set up fee of $15.00
- Your first payment – Applications are NOT accepted without
Signal Credit Management Services
P.O. Box 1849
Gig Harbor, WA 98335
(800) 874-1958, press “O”
If you fail to follow through with Option A or Option B within 60 days,
your account will be assigned to AllianceOne, a collection agency. Once
assigned to collections, you will not be able to have the account returned
to the Court for any reason.